Selena Gomez's Fanclub
Would you please login or register to have more access to Selena's latest news & medias
Selena Gomez's Fanclub
Would you please login or register to have more access to Selena's latest news & medias
Selena Gomez's Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez fanclub Wizards of Waverly Place Princess Protection Program Kiss & tell

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Eric
Moderators
Moderators

Male Pisces

Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs _
PostSubject: Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs   Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Selena Gomez gives Joey King a kiss on the forehead as they arrive at Miami International Airport in Florida over the weekend.

The duo were on hand to sign copies of the novel and greet fans at the Borders store inside the Dolphin Mall.

At a recent press conference, Joey, 10, opened up about handling her nervousness. She shared, "I get nervous all the time. I'm kind of nervous about tonight! My mom says having a feeling inside of you is better than no feeling. I get over it, I say 'Hey! This is what I love to do, and it's fun!' I just need to get over my fears. I kind of like that feeling."

Selena added, "What helps me is to use those feelings. When I get really nervous I like to talk about it or ask my mom what to do."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
@dake-ever
@dake-ever

Female Virgo
<i>Location</i> Selena's World

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs   Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

they both look lovely
Back to top Go down
~Stephanie.Cyler~
~Stephanie.Cyler~

Female Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs   Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Selena looks so great. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs   Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez & Joey King: Borders BFFs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Selena Gomez's Fanclub :: Selena's Cafée :: Photos and Scans-